Points to Note (the summary):
o We offer job searches, but are not a recruitment company and do not vet the legitimacy of user's of our websites. Wherever possible we remove fraudulent postings as soon as they are notified to us;
o We offer an RSS feed which can be syndicated by potentially thousands of people including website owners. Your information may appear on many sites more than just CrewFile;
o We offer an HTML service for website owners to include our content in their sites;
o Search engines (Google etc.) will index our website;
o Our newsletter is by subscription - we don't spam you;
o Information (such as your email address) which is clearly marked "private" is not published and we don't sell it;
What do we collect and use personal information for?
In order to: o record and respond to any inquiries or other communications you make via the Site;
o customise the service we provide to you;
o enable you to access password protected areas of the Site;
o administrate or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
o verify your identity;
o anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you;
o carry out market research and tracking of sales data;
o send you information about products and services;
o share information with other companies where it is necessary for us to do so in order enhance our service or improve our business.
Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information we ask for, the more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor our services for you.
We also collect information from you if you choose to take part in any of our surveys. Certain services are offered in conjunction with one of our partners. If in order to use that service, your personal information needs to be shared. Please note that certain services may be unavailable if you do not want to disclose the personal information you are asked for.
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our Site, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet), which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of Internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Site. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Site with information relating to the number of users linking to our Site from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Information placed on your computer
We may store some information (commonly known as a “cookie”) on your computer when you look at our Site. This information facilitates your use of our Site and helps us to provide you with the best level of service. For example, cookies ensure that you do not need to re-enter your details every time you visit our Site and help us to show you advertisements which are relevant to your interests. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to (your help screen or manual should tell you how to do this), but certain services may not work correctly if you set your browser not to accept cookies.
Disclosing your information to others
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime). We will only sell your personal information to a third party as part of a sale of the assets of CrewFile.
Information about products and services
If you choose to submit your details to us on this Site, we may send you information about our products and services by email, telephone or mail. If you do not wish to receive such information, please contact us via the “Contact us” section on the Site.
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, you may do so at any time via the “Contact us” section on the Site or by logging in and updating the information in your account.
We have implemented technology and policies to safeguard your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will continue to update these measures as new technology becomes available.
Third party sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our Site and recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit. In addition, if you linked to the Site from a third party site, we cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of the owners or operators of that third party site and recommend that you check the policy of that third party site and contact its owner or operator if you have any concerns or questions.
Transferring your personal information outside the European Economic Area
As part of the services offered to you through our Site, the information you provide to us may be transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By way of example, this may happen if any of our servers are from time to time located in a country outside of the EEA or one of our service providers is located in a country outside of the EEA. We also share information between our group companies, which are located in countries worldwide (see link). These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If we transfer your information outside of the EEA in this way, we will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you use our services while you are outside the EEA, your information may be transferred outside the EEA in order to provide you with those services.
If at any time you would like to contact us with your views about our privacy practices, or with any enquiry relating to your personal information, you can do so via the “Contact us” section on the Site.
CrewFile Ltd Terms & Conditions
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.